The quest continues with my Knitmaster machine. This time I decided to make a shawl using yarn leftover from the shawl I made at Christmas, but this time combined with a plain background. I punched out a fuchsia design from Wendy Phillips book Flower Festival and off we went.
Several problems with the yarn jumping stitches but actually if I'd left well alone it would have been fine. Instead my interference resulted in a few pattern misalignments which I only spotted after I'd cast off. They are still there and a little too visible for my liking, but there we are.
I finished the sides with a few rows of garter stitch. Still striving for perfection but getting to know the machine quite well now!