Last weekend I finally managed to wind a warp and put it onto the loom. I chose some towels from Weavers Craft. Stupidly I didn't look at the finished measurements before I started - or rather I did, but I didn't pay any attention to them - so my T-Towels are actually going to be hand towels. That's fine, needed some anyway!
More information on my Ravelry project page
This week I started a small colorwork project. The falkland top that I spun a few weeks ago changes colour very slowly. I chose one of the patterns in Anna Zilboorg's Magnificent Mittens, worked out the new gauge and this is what I have so far.
So far I'm enjoying it. The problems will come when I try it on and the thumb is in the wrong place or something.